Friday 9 October 2015

One day Umar was sitting under a palm tree near the Prophet's Mosque. Around her friends were busy discussing something. In the distance there came three young men. Two young people holding a young man flanked by their shabby.
When it is dealing with Umar, two young men who turned out to the brothers said,
"Establish justice for us, O Commander of the Faithful!" "Killer Qishashlah our father as a young man had on crime!".
Umar immediately got up and said,
"And fear Allah, is it true that you killed their father, O young man?"
Youth shabby it looked contrite and said, "Yes, O Commander of the Faithful."
"Tell us what happened.", Said Umar.
The shabby youth began his story,
"I come from far inland, I trust my people for a business muammalah to finish in this city. When I got, I'd tied my camel on a palm tree and then I left him. Once again, I was very surprised to see an old man being slaughtered my camel, apparently my camel apart and ruin the garden that belongs to the old man. Really, I'm very angry, immediately pulled out my sword and kill it. It turns out that he is the father of two young men. "
"Oh, Commander of the Faithful, you have heard the story, we can bring witnesses to it.", Continued the young man whose father was killed. "Establish God had it!" Said another.
Umar stunned and hear the story of the young man hesitated shabby.
"Surely that you have demanded a righteous young man again either budinya. He killed your father because err momentary anger ', he said. "Let me ask you both to forgive him and I'm the one who will pay for the death of your father diyat", said Umar.
"Sorry Commander of the Faithful," said the young man still with angry eyes lit up, "we are very fond of our fathers, and we would not pleasure if the soul has not been rewarded with a soul".
Umar increasingly indecisive, in his heart had grown shabby sympathy for the young man who judged trustworthy, honest and responsible.
Suddenly the boy shabby said, "O Commander of the Faithful, Establish the law of God, perform your Qisas me. I was pleased with the provisions of God "he said firmly. "However, let me finish my people first affair. Give me a tough 3 days. I will come back to diqishash ".
"Where is that?", Said the two young men.
"Son, there Well, do you relatives or acquaintances to take care of yours?" Asked Umar.
"Unfortunately there is no Commander of the Faithful, what do you think if I die my people carry debt liability with me?" Shabby young man asked.
"Well, I'll meberimu three days. But should anyone want to assure you, that ye should go back to fulfill the promise. "Umar said.
"I do not have a kerabatpun here. Only God, only God who penjaminku O believers, "rajuknya.
Suddenly from behind the audience heard a loud voice, "Make me a guarantor, O Commander of the Faithful".
Turns Salman al Farisi that said ..
"Salman?" Umar snapped angrily, "You do not know this young man. By God, do not mess with this affair ".
"Introduction to him together with perkenalanmu him, yes Umar. And I believe as you believe in him, "Salman replied calmly.
Finally, with a heavy heart, Umar allow Salman became guarantor shabby young man.
The young man went away taking care of business.
The first day ended with no sign of the boy's arrival shabby. Likewise the second day.
People began to wonder whether the boy will be back. Because it's easy if the boy had disappeared into a far country.
The third day arrived. People began to doubt the arrival of the young man, and they began to worry about the fate of Salman. One of the companions of the Prophet are the most important.
The sun is setting, the day starts over, people gathered to await the arrival of the young man shabby. Umar pacing showed anxiety. Both young men who became plaintiffs disappointed because the promise of youth rebellion shabby.
Finally it was time penqishashan, Salman ketawakkalan quietly and walked to the place of execution. The audience began to sob, great people like Salman would be sacrificed.
Suddenly in the distance there is a shadow ran stumbling, falling, rising, falling back, then rose again.
"That's him!" Cried Omar, "He came to keep her promise!".
With body drenched in sweat and panting breath, the young man collapsed on lap Umar.
"Hh..hh .. sorry .. sorry .. I .." he said with difficulty, "I never thought .. .. menyita..banyak affairs of my people .. time ..".
"Kupacu .. tungganganku .. endlessly, until he was dying in the desert .. .. forced .. I left .. then I ran out of there .."
"By God," said Umar menenanginya and gave him drink, "Why did you laboriously back? And you could just run away and disappear? "
"So .. do not let anyone say .. among Muslims .. no more knights promise .. right .." replied the youth shabby.
Umar glazed eyes, while holding emotion, then he asked, "Then you Salman, why would he want you-just to ensure that people do you know?"
"In order not to say, among the Muslims, there is no mutual trust and want to bear the burden of his brother", Salman replied firmly.
Attendees began holding a lot of tears by the incident.
"Allahu Akbar!" Suddenly shouted the young plaintiff, "Bear witness, O Muslims, that we have to forgive our brothers".
Everyone gasped in surprise.
"You .." Umar said, "What does this mean? Why are you ..? "Umar increasingly emotion.
"In order not to say, among Muslims there is no one who wants to forgive and dear to his brother," said the youth formations.
"Allahu Akbar!" Shouted the crowd.
Break happy tears, emotion and pride by everyone.
***
Likewise we are here, at this moment .. while inserting a pang of envy because they can not feel it directly alongside our brothers at the time ..
"Allahu Akbar ...". Laa ila haa Illa Anta Subhaanaka innii kuntu minazhzzhaalimiin ..


No comments: