Friday 2 September 2016

The story of converts of Danielle Loduca: hijab, I Dress Like a Virgin Mary

Assalamualaikum. My name is Danielle Loduca of America. Previous knowing Islam, I do not believe in religion. But Alhamdulillah th. 2002 I choose Islam as my religion after starting with reading the Quran, do research and comparison with other religions.

Knowing Islam, everything and teachings in it made me fall in love, especially concerning the provisions of the hijab. With hijab, I feel regardless of benchmarks humans who are not related to the main physical. I also no longer need to worry about the look and compete so that the prettiest. Hijab me able to apply simple yet dignified and respect themselves. Hijab in one beneficial aspect to hide the beauty but in other respects the hijab is such beauty.
Ironically, some people suspect that the hijab is the symbol of oppression. In my experience, I am oppressed by my fear itself when you want berhijab. I fear on some things that will I faced when I want to close the aurat. Initially I was also afraid of the reaction of people if I wear hijab. What would they think, and say, it never worried me. Bagamanapun However, I still want the hijab. Here's the dilemma for Muslim women in the West, this will always be haunted by the fear and it.
... I also dare to use the hijab as keislamanku identity. The identity of the opinion, there is always God in every step, movement and words ...
Thank God finally I can handle that fear. I also dare to use the hijab as keislamanku identity. The identity of the opinion, there is always God in every step, movement and speech. It is as listed on the Qur'an Surah Al Ahzab verse 59 that so that we may be easier to identify.
I also feel proud because wearing clothes like the Virgin Mary, mother of Jesus. My shirt adds more like Our Lady of the artists who gravitate naked but berkalung the cross.
Not easy to initially deal with fear because Tampi hijab in some people. I also had to face my own family who would think about me is 'dressed like a foreigner'. However kecintaaku in Islam, Allah and hijab conquer all doubts and fears. Until the start since decided hijab, hijab is the saving grace for me. I feel comfortable, calm and confident self.
The taste convinced myself that this also led me to write this as someone experience hijab Muslim Americans. Really, this is all that experience so memorable and wonderful trip in prosesku find Islam and hijab. Alhamdulillah.

No comments: